[Bristol-Birds] Daily observance

  • From: "Bert Hale" <blhale@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:57:59 -0400

Hey out there in bird land.

At my wife's insistance I am posting Friday's back yard bird count.

Sparrows: White Throat, White Crown, Song, Chipping and Field.  AND

Junco, Thrasher, Blue Bird, Robin, Cat Bird, Male and Female Orchard Oriole,
M/F Yellow Rump Warbler, Black Throated Green, Pheobe, Humming Bird (for past
week), Crow, Starling,
Grackle, Tit Mouse, Chickadee, White B. Nuthatch, Broad Wing Hawk, Towhees
(several),
Goldfinches, Glue Jay, Cardinals, Cedar Waxwing,House Finch and Carolina Wren.

And didn't have to move my vehicle (for what it's worth).

Lois congrats on your Bob White (I know where to come hunting this fall).

Bert and Loraine Hale
Bluff City, TN (Sullivan Cy)