[Bristol-Birds] Brown Creeper, Yellow Bellied Sapsucker & Wild Turkeys.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:08:36 -0400

Birders:( Brown Creeper,Yellow Bellied Sapsucker & Wild Turkeys )

Last Sunday on Oct.14, 2007 in East Hamblen County NorthEast of Morristown in
front yard I seen a Yellow Bellied Sapsucker, also this week in same location I
have seen a Brown Creeper ( second sight in East Hamblen County ) and finally
today on Sunday Oct. 28, 2007 in the cow pasture while I was driving heading to
get a Knoxville News Sentinel I have seen six Wild Turkeys ( three hens and
three Jakes or young gobblers ) walking eating food while I coming back I
slowed down looked at them and one of the Jakes also looked up at me while
heading home with the paper it is the first time that I have seen Wild Turkeys
in the cow pasture this year.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.