[Bristol-Birds] Bristol Bird Club Meeting Tuesday, April 17th at ETSU Bristol

  • From: Bill Grigsby <wgrigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds List <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:36:23 -0400

We will be reviewing the plan for the TOS Spring Meeting at the BBC meeting tomorrow night. The meeting will be held at ETSU Bristol at 7:30 PM. We will also go over the plans for the Spring Birding Weekend at Natural Tunnel State Park which is scheduled for April 28-29th. We will get a report from the nominating committee in preparation for the election of officers at the May meeting.

If you have something that you would like to share with the club bring it. We should have some time for that after the business session is finished.

We will meet at the Mad Greek Restaurant at 6:00 PM for an informal dutch treat dinner.

Directions to ETSU Bristol:

*From Johnson City*

  1. Take 11E (north) toward Bristol for approximately 15 miles
  2. Pass Bristol Motor Speedway on the right and continue several miles
  3. Stay *_LEFT_* when 11E forks into Volunteer Parkway (left fork)
     and Bluff City Highway.
  4. Pass Lowe's on the left and CVS on the right at the light
  5. Go about 1 mile and turn right between Soft Cloth Car Wash and
     Bank of Tennessee
  6. ETSU Bristol is behind these on the hill within the Executive Park
     Plaza Complex (Building 600)

*From Downtown Bristol (State St.)*

  1. Take Volunteer Parkway/11E (south) approximately 5 miles
  2. Turn left at Bank of Tennessee before Soft Cloth Car Wash
  3. ETSU Bristol is on top of the hill directly behind the buildings.
     Building 600 in the Executive Park Plaza

The Mad Greek Restaurant is located at 2419 Volunteer Parkway about 2 miles south of ETSU Bristol.

Bill Grigsby
BBC President