[Bristol-Birds] Bonaparte's Gulls, Great Blue Heron, Blue - Gray Gnatcatchers, ETC.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:22:33 -0400

Birders:( Bonaparte's Gulls, Great Blue Heron, Blue-Gray Gnatcathers, etc. )

Yesterday afternoon on April 17, 2007 behind Holts Baptist Church just off of
Cherokee Park Road and Lakeway RD. while birdwatching and turkey hunting I saw
some good birds and in the back coves on TVA Public Land and Quail Unlimited
Davy Crockett Chapter # 36 food plots they are: 4 Bonaparte's Gulls, Great Blue
Heron, 2 Blue-Gray Gnatcatchers, ( one landed in a tree above me sorry no
picture but I do have a semi-good picture of the Bonaparte's Gull flying away
from me and I saw one dive in the lake for a minnow while watching on bank next
to some drift woods on the bank facing the lake in the back cove on the right
), Turkey Vultures, 3 Double Crested Cormorants and ( a insect Zebra
Swallowtail Butterfly with picture ).

Shane Adams
Hamblen County / Morristown, TN. 37813