[Bristol-Birds] 6 Rose Breasted Grosbeaks in Hamblen County

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:01:51 -0400

Birders:( 6 Rose Breasted Grosbeaks in Hamblen County )

This morning in our back yard eating safflower seeds in the hanging bird
feeders in Hamblen County northeast of Morristown I had 6 Rose Breasted
Grosbeak ( 3 Males & Females ) and they all eat seeds on both bird feeders
together at the same time and I do have pictures of them and also I saw a
Indigo Bunting that showed up in the same locations.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County / Morristown, TN. 37813