[Bristol-Birds] 2007 Roan Mtn. TN/NC Butterfly Count

  • From: dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: carolinaleps@xxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:08:56 -0400

The Roan Mtn. TN/NC butterfly count will be held Saturday 21 JULY 2007.??It
will begin at 10 am at the Roan Mtn. State Park Visitors' Center beside the big
green waterwheel.? We will carpool to?various low elevation sites and
count?until lunchtime.? Options for lunch include restaurants in the Roan Mtn.
village, or a variety of sites for picnics.? Counters will regroup at Carver's
Gap after lunch to cover the higher elevations.? As always participants should
be prepared for changeable weather.? For more information contact me by phone
at (423) 483-0470.
Don Holt
Johnson City, TN

AOL at AOL.com.