[brandywarenew] Brandyware Newsletter

  • From: Brandyware@xxxxxxx
  • To: brandywarenew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 04:20:32 EDT

Makaha - FreeFTP - Babble MP3 - The Viewer Pro

This is going out to all people on the mailing list (newsletter) for
Brandyware Software.

The list I set up from "ListPower" will no longer be used. I didn't like the
way they
made you answer questions, give your personal information to them, and make
you join other mailing lists. Plus they had the right to e-mail everyone on
our list. And send you Spam or ads. I don't Spam, and I'm not going to let
some other service Spam you in our name.

So everyone that was on the original list is already signed up on this new
list.
No new information is required from you.

So ... I have moved it to "FreeList", and there is nothing you need to do on
this one
because all your names were imported into this new list automatically.

The new list it at : //www.freelists.org/
It looks like a good one, and a keeper. If you need a free newsletter
service, check them out!

You can add a new e-mail address to subscribe to this list by sending email
brandywarenew-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field
OR by logging into the Web interface at: //www.freelists.org

I'll add a link to it from our web sites tonight.

Mike O'Rourke
Brandyware Software

brandyware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
brandyware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
brandyware@xxxxxxx

http://www.brandyware.com
http://members.aol.com/brandyware

To unsubscribe from this list, send email to
brandywarenew-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field OR by logging into the Web interface