[brandon's list] where to sell old games without getting ripped off?

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:43:49 -0400

Anyone have any ideas? There are some games I'm finished with that I'd like to sell (Street Fighter IV, Heavy Rain, Lego Rock Band etc). problem is, places like gamestop love to majorly rip off customers, and I'll get a few bucks per game at most. There just has to be a better way to do this. I take great care of all my games and they all look brand new, which is yet another reason why I refuse to sell these games for like 3 bucks each. If anyone has sold their games for a decent price in the past, please let me know how you did it. thanks!