[brandon's list] Re: vocal overdrive on rb 3

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:36:31 -0700

Same way you usually do it? Because I haven't managed to yet. And I have a question... when you select a song, before the difficulty select, there's a screen with two options. Is this for solo or harmony?

At 04:26 PM 29/10/2010, you wrote:
I've had no problems setting off over drive when my meter is full.
Maybe pitch correction is off by default