[brandon's list] Re: shank level selection

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:38:30 -0700

Beaten level 4 already.. am now on level 10. lol.

At 10:25 AM 27/05/2011, you wrote:
Yep. First you choose start or load game which is the first menuoption in the main menu, then you choose your difficulty level which I haven't messed around with yet and then you can choose to play the previously played levels. When you enter the menu, you'll always be on the last played level. Please note that this menu doesn't have any selection sound, or it might just be the music which is too lout. :) I'm gonna give level 4 a seriously try tonight and let you know if I make any progress. I must! complete! that! annoying! level! :)
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx