[brandon's list] Re: quick tip changing the meter in practice mode

  • From: Riz <rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 12:56:11 +0100

I haven't checked it all so I am not sure. from the start menue in practice mode if one presses down once instead of twice they can change what the dummy is doing. Another thing, just found this out. when you change the setting press A Xbox or X ps3 otherwise the setting will just be canceled. sorry if I mislead anyone before. I thought it would work both ways but apparently not.

On 06/05/2011 5:21 AM, Blake Hardin wrote:
Hi, what else is under this screen? thanks

On 5/5/11, Riz<rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi.
Here is how to max your meter so you can practice combos and with
enhanced moves and x-rays.

   When in the practice mode after selecting your characters and you are
ready to fight on the pause screen there are a number of options.  so to
change your meter so it stays at max all the time.  access the pause
screen by pressing start.  Then press down twice and press A or X
depending on which console you have.  Then press down once and left
once.  You can then leave by pressing A or X and up twice and A or X or
you can just leave by pressing Circle or B twice.