[brandon's list] fate/unlimited codes

  • From: "clement chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:24:52 -0800

I got the ps2 copy of the game recently imported for about 30 bucks. But for us
psp users, this game is out in america as adownload from the psn! Pity you
culdn' play it on the ps3 at least not that I know of. This game doesn't have
remote play. Great fighting game from capcom, based on an anime and visual
novel. This is not soul calibur... it's a capcom style weapons' based fighting
game. and it's great! I haven't looked at the menus, because I'm not sure
whether they're in english. But if someone downloads it on the psp and gets it
described, do let me know! Here's some gameplay footage!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fl5czy