[brandon's list] There's Liam, some Music, a Doll at the Bar, and there's Claudio, who Thinks He's a Basketball Star

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:03:07 -0400

Hey, that was, like, the first line in what would surely be a hit rap song. Anyway, we've got some samples here. Like um, the first 2 samples of Rock Band 3. Ever. Yeah, those are in the vocal section, and they're brought to you by everyone's least favorite vocalist, Liam. Second, we've got a new sample-poster joining us as Claudio shows us that NBA Live is playable... somehow. Check these out, cause they're all cool! No seriously! Alright, fine. Just check out the NBA sample then. Liam won't mind. I won't tell him. er, wait...