[brandon's list] Re: Rock Band: fur elise expert pro keys

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:44:23 -0400

Well this is harmonix we're talking about. I have faith they'll come up with something. they already said they were having some interesting discussions. when harmonix puts on the thinking hat, awesome things happen. never underestimate them! a cool thing I always wanted them to do was to have various guitar sections assigned to different people. for instance. someone playes lead on one guitar, and someone else can play rhythm. same principle can be applied to keys. we already have harmonies, so it's only fair if they apply it to other instruments lol. not to mention it'll be totally awesome. as for the whole pro vs difficulty thing, there are now tons of songs containing pro instruments. if you can't play songs from the actual disc, why not check out some dlc? content's released on a weekly basis, and there's always 1 or more pro guitar add-on upgrades. only cost $1 extra excluding regular song prices, so it's not bad at all considering all the extra work they gotta do. I'm sure there's something there that'll interest you. unless you're extremely picky about your music.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>