[brandon's list] Re: GDC: The Panels

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 20:50:23 -0700

Very nice read! I want to read more about the pannel you were on
specifically... but I'm even more curious to know what time of
longterm effect it has. So far, there's been no announcing of any
accessible or playable games that I know of for the new generation,
apart from Killer Instinct. I'm hoping we'll see more soon!