[brandon's list] Re: Clement's hilarious Bohemian Rhapsody performance

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:56:16 -0400

Actually, I can tell you based on the statement made by Harmonix that the pitch correction is done only for those who are listening, so only the output is corrected. However, they use it in an inverted sort of way too. Cause ya know, when the game has to correct your pitch for the output, obviously that means you got the note wrong, so... Heheh. Ultimately, it's supposed to have made vocals harder.

On 10/29/2010 9:24 PM, Yohandy wrote:
Lol dude, I know now that pitch correction works. I noticed this while clearly listening to and analyzing your Bohemian Rhapsody upload. hahahahaha! That was some totally weird autotune stuff! you sounded all robotic at times. especially phrases at 4:05 and 4:22. check it out guys! rofl! still cracking up at this. not even sure this feature is a good thing since game kept trying to force correct your pitch. unless only the output is affected. if so then it shouldn't matter but it does tend to do some totally odd things. best bet is to turn it off just in case it affects gameplay. it is truly hilarious though!