[brandon's list] Re: Anyone have this yet?

  • From: "clement chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:53:56 -0800

hahahahahaha! I do agree though... this is primarily the reason I'm getting it. It's definitely good old tekken all the way. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 6:43 PM
Subject: [brandon's list] Re: Anyone have this yet?

Tekken 6 has one thing.
Music and sound from what I've heard sound epicly awesome.
Story mode however looks like it's in the native langauges which is fine,
but I can't speak japanese.  We will certainly have to see how it is
Tuesday. All I know is this.  It's tekken.
This could be Lin Xiaoyu's party dream house. And we'd still play it cause
it's tekken. Actually. I'd play it for other reasons, but we don't need to
get in to that.