[BNU] Re: tricks

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rajmund<brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:36:17 -0800

Only problem is the licences drive is only 10 mb and the flash disk is 8 gb. In other words, what is on the flash disk will not fit on the licenses drive.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: [BNU] tricks
Date sent: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:31:31 +0100

Yep we did.  I also found out how to save your files when you
format the flash disk and do not have an sd card.  Save
everything to your licenses drive which will save your files just
like the licenses.