[BNU] Re: some additional info about the command

  • From: <helga.schreiber26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <malhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:06:55 -0500

Hi Mohamed, and all. I just wanted to tell you that when I went to the calculator and type and test some numbers in order to calculate them, I am actually able to type Literary numbers and Nemeth numbers. For instance, if I want to calculate 254 + 25 You can actually type them Literary numbers, which is dots 1 and 2, dots 1 and 5, and dots 1, 3, and 5 plus dots 1 and 2, and dots 1 and 5. Or you could also type them in nemeth number. For instance, with dots 2 and 3, dots 2 and 6, and dots 2, 5, and 6 plus dots 2 and 3, and dots 2 and 6. Do you guys knew that you can type the numbers in that manner? Just curious! If you guys didn't know, now you know guys! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much, and God bless!! :)

-----Original Message----- From: Mohamed
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:31 PM
To: BrailleNote List
Subject: [BNU] some additional info about the command

Hi, so, here's some additional info about the command.  It only
works in nemeth, not UK or UEB mathematics.  So, if you're using
UEB or others, you'll have to go to nemeth to see this command.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view