[BNU] Re: questions about sd cards and BrailleNote Apex

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:55:30 -0800

Ok. And what is the highest capacity I can get?

From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
To: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:25:28 -0500

The tested limit right now is 64 GB. However, in theory, I believe 128 GB card should work as well. I know of no brands that do not work with the Apex, so you should be fine to get anything. Of course, not using off– brand products is always a good idea; stick to the more well– known brands and you shouldn't have any problems. Even if the card is recognized, many cheaper or off – brand cards will not last as long and may fail internally or physically. On Nov 13, 2013, at 4:30 PM, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi. What is the highest sd card capacity that will work with the BrailleNote Apex? Also, are there some brands or model numbers that do work and some brands or model numbers that do not work or can I just get any card? Thank you.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view