[BNU] Re: off topic. need help with facebook.

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 08:41:00 +0100

But I would like to ask them some settings which I can't find.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 23:21:22 +0100
Subject: [BNU] off topic.  need help with facebook.

Hello.  Can someone tel me where I could find the facebook
support page please? I mean their support email where I can ask
them a few things if they are compatible with the apex.  Please
reply back.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view

--
Johnnie Jean Duran
8th Grade Student

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view