[BNU] Re: new chat bug.

  • From: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx, justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:32:45 -0500

Now that's just stupid.  How does the u2's keychat system work?

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>,braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,justforlistmessag
es531@xxxxxxxxx,brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 15, 2013 10:00
Subject: Re: [BNU] new chat bug.

But it never happened with my original one.  So I think it is
this apex that I have now.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: Ricardo Herrera

<deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>,brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx,braillenote@freelist
s.org,justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 15, 2013 9:43

 Why don't you get it? I can still write because I don't get the
 error beep.  But some will stay behind and not go anywhere.  I
 can see the things coming up on the display so it is not the
 character limit.

 From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
 To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>,bn list
 <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:46

  Ok that's strange.  Are you sure you are not going over the
 limit?
  How do you know for sure?

  From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
  To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list
  <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date sent: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:37:09 com0800

  Let's say the limit for a message in keychat is 5 characters.
 If
  you are chatting with me and you type 12345678910 like that
without the spaces, When you press enter to send it to me all I
  will see is 12345.

  From: Jessica Brown <jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx
  To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
  Date sent: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:52:46 com0800

   Yeah I know that.

  From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
  To: brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date sent: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:14:28 com0800

  There is a limit of how much you can type in one message
without
  pressing enter to send it and if you go over that limit the
 stuff
  after the limit ended gets left behind.