[BNU] Re: lost dictionary

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Bartling <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:24:47 -0500

The main cause I can think of is a 1-2-3 reset. On the Apex, this causes any
add-on programs to disappear, including the dictionary, Nemeth tutorial, and
Sendero GPS. You can go to Humanware's website and download them, though they
can be rather large. Once re-installed, your licenses should work properly.
That said, Keysoft 9.4 made the Dictionary free, so you may not need to worry
about a license for that.

--
Have a great day,
Alex