[BNU] Re: list spammers and crash codes

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:17:15 -0800

Hi Paul and others,
Paul: thanks for the update. The mod over there said she'll take care of it,
and from what I can tell, a number of users on both lists contacted Google.
It could be easier on the other list, since it is a Google Groups group,
thus also benefiting our situation.
For others: may I gently ask that the thread with no subject and the one
with bomb words end at this time? Alex sent the mod note earlier and I
removed the offending person from the list. We're still looking at potential
"rebirth" of this problem, so please be assured that mods are vigilant at
this time. Thank you.
Cheers,
Joseph