[BNU] Re: keysoft 9.4

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:33:47 +0100

You can send things in email but it is called "maximum 25 mb" and sometimes we go over that.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: michael chopra <justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx>,
brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 23:08:13 +0100
Subject: [BNU] Re: keysoft 9.4

My apex went to deepsleep mode after 15 minutes with the display
up.  After that goodbye work.  The apex did not got up so had to
reset.  Kng sometimes disappears and have to reset to get it
back.  I would also like to see all the bugs go.  After that a
large amount of new things like sending files through keychat.
Listening capchas so I can make my own email account without a
sited person.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 22:41:04 +0100

Oh yeah.  I personally feel that we need keychat support more
things like twitter and facebook.  The aplication error dialogs
need to go.  We need new things however we have bugs after bugs
and bugs.  Write down your bugs and what you would like to see in
the future.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 22:20:48 +0100
Subject: [BNU] keysoft 9.4

Hi list.  I just would like to have a few words about 9.40.  What
do you think about it in relece date? Also what new things will
be in it except nemeth? I would like to play a little guessing
game here.  As I said I think they did something with eloquence
but I'm not sure.  But what else? You said they did something
with the internet? If so what they did.  Well come any thoughts.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view