[BNU] Re: hi

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ihaveagunstopnow@xxxxxxxxx, joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 12:36:27 +0100

Josh. You might get band by swaring and this person forwords them they will see your words like from us can knowledge etc.

From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx
To: fuck you <ihaveagunstopnow@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 07:04:50 -0500
Subject: Re: hi

Grow the fuck up dude, what the hell do you do with your time
other than do this shit? You are an unmitigated nuisance, and you
should really think of a better way to spend your time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2013, at 6:46 AM, fuck you
<ihaveagunstopnow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You banned me from your lists.  To hell with that shit.  I will
just make a new email account and resubscribe with that.  Then
when you block that I will make another one and another and
another.  Fuck you.  You thought you could get rid of me just by
blocking me? Well sorry to say you got another thing coming.  So
take that and shove it right up your asses.  Fuck your luck you
assholes.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view