[BNU] Re: gmail page

  • From: peter greco <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:50:43 +1030

Hi Jessica
Great work here!
Whoever did this, would they be interested in doing another similar file for another website which has similar issues when trying to log into it please?
Contact me off List if you can help!
Peter

From: anthony <aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx
To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:06:43 -0800
Subject: re: [BNU] gmail page

hey jessica thank you for the attachment

but when i fill my information in and clicked the sign in button

it said that my cookies was off and to turn it on

what i'm i supposed to do