[BNU] Re: examples for Grab

  • From: Anthony <aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, christina4poetry@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:30:27 -0800

hey guys i had made a podcast and i tried sending it to you peter but ur surver said the file was to big so i'm going to try to zip it and send it to you if any one else wants it email this list.

From: Christina <christina4poetry@xxxxxxxxx
To: peter greco <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:06:02 -0500
Subject: Re: examples for Grab

This is not working for me, every time I click on the link for
desktop I get this page that talks About how the browser is not
supported et cetera.  What do I do?

On Feb 17, 2013, at 5:38 PM, peter greco <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Would it be possible please for someone to give an example of
how this works, step by step?
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one somewhat unsure of this!
Peter

From: peter greco <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>,
christina4poetry@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 14:55:51 +1030

Could someone please give me a step by step detail and an
example
of how this would work please?
Peter

From: Anthony <aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx
To: Christina <christina4poetry@xxxxxxxxx>,
aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:16:29 -0800
Subject: [BNU] Re: grab

christina just do a backspace with knowledge