[BNU] error messages when downloadding emails

  • From: peter greco <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:01:33 +1030

Yes Joseph will take notice and send to the List error messages.
Peter

* Date: one or two dates from April 6, 13, 20 or 27th. We can arrange to have one session done on weekdays to accomodate those who cannot
make it to weekend session.
* Venues: phone and PC with provisions to allow KeyChat/instant
messaging relays (here, IM could mean Google Talk or Facebook
messenger). For PC, either one of TeamTalk, TCConference or Skype. * Topics: Answers to recent questions posted on this list and others;
if HW staff is there, interaction with HW can be permitted.
Things to decide by mid-March:
* PC chat venue and host: Which venue should be used and host (if
Skype is chosen). Each venues (TeamTalk, TCConference, Skype) have
advantages and drawbacks.
* Date and time: Likely same arrangements as last November chat.
Looking forward to your comments.  Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view