[BNU] Re: e: AVI Video Files On The BN.

  • From: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: victimsofchange@xxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 13:47:47 -0500

Okay, I'm about to try!

----- Original Message -----
From: John Patrick Houck <victimsofchange@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Braillenote <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:30:52 -0600
Subject: [BNU] e: AVI Video Files On The BN.

---- Original Message ------
Subject: re: [BNU] AVI Video Files On The BN.

Hello Rajmund,
That is very strange.
Maybe there's something different with the Apex's media player.
On the MPower, it has never worked like that.
I've found a few video files that it would work on but never an
avi file.
Anyone have any ideas?
Sincerely,
John

From: John Patrick Houck <victimsofchange@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:04:30 -0600

Hello Rajmund,
Below is a link for an avi file.
Download it and try it out.
I'm curious about your results.
Sincerely,
John

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ud6fp5

From: John Patrick Houck <victimsofchange@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Braillenote <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:40:23 -0600
Subject: [BNU] VI Video Files On The BN.

Hello Rajmund and list,
Normally AVI files will not play on the BN even if you change the
file extension to mp3.
I'm not sure what happened with the file that Rajmund converted.
Sounds like a fluke with the conversion site or something.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view