[BNU] Re: converting videos was:

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nikki <nikkidadlani@xxxxxxxxx>, justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx, johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:06:41 -0800

If it is 100 mb or below then yes it will convert it and for free. if it is above 100 mb then it will not convert it for free you need to pay. It is not the amount of time the file is that matters, it is how many mb it is that matters.

From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
To: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx, johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx, bn list
<braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:58:07 -0800
Subject: [BNU] Re: Listening to files sent from I devices

If the memo is in a format the braillenote will not read, all the
person you sent it to needs to do is turn scripting off, then go
to: audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-mp3.  and use that page
convert the file to mp3 and then the braillenote will play it.
If
they need more help converting the file, please give them my
email address: jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx and have them email me
and I will explain more about how to convert the memo to mp3.
Good luck.