[BNU] Re: converting files

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, nicolearnett5@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:31:13 +0100

Hello,
Actually, why not try twup.me ?
Its an audio file site, and I don't think its at all secure, but hey, it works.

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: nicole <nicolearnett5@xxxxxxxxx
To: Braillenote lists Note <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:00:05 -0800
Subject: [BNU] converting files

Hello,
Does anyone know how to convert files from your flashdisk? Or
somehow turn them into a url link so that I can use a converting
websight?
Thanks in advance.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view