[BNU] Re: connecting Apex to internet with ethernet cable,whatsettings please?

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sammie clay <sammied1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:56:35 +0930

Hi Sammie
Beautifully explained!
You know your stuff, you are savvy for what I needed!!
Thank you so much!
Best!
Peter
I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet
Peter

From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: p.mckeown-green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:54:42 +0930
Subject: [BNU] connecting Apex to internet with ethernet
cable,what settings please?

When I connect my Apex with a cable to the modem, the unit still
seems to go to the wireless connection. Is it possible, and if
so how please, just to let the unit connect to the modem with the
cable? That would make the connection more stable?
Peter