[BNU] chat

  • From: richard fiorello <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Braillenote <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:36:24 -0500

Hi;
If there is a group braille note chat it would be nice if it could be done via the telephone. Those with skype should be able to get into the system. We really need to beg someone from humanware to participate. We can have all the theoretical discussion we like but the unit as it physically exists has limitations which may be difficult or impossible to overcome. It would be nice to hear the company tell us what we can realistically expect and what they feel isn't possible or practical.
Just my two centss.
richard
sent from my braille note

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view