[BNU] Re: braillenote Re: Re: dropbox, google drive

  • From: petras <icdxpetras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Bartling <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx>, icdxpetras@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 21:39:52 -0700

I told you your suggesten below. Use your iphone. It works perfectly.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: Devin Prater <d.prater@xxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 21:23:54 +0100
Subject: [BNU] braillenote Re: Re: dropbox, google drive

Hello,
Just a few things that  a few of you may not know.  Firstly,
Windows XP is no longer supported. This means, ie: 6, 7, 8, will
not be supported.  I think, google is just about to get wrid of
8.  This means, we would at least need to be at ie9.  And
apparently, windows ce will not be supported from 2016.  Now, if
this is the case, HIMS can start a new operating system, and
humanware can start building its new device, As I do not think, a
5 years old unit should get a new operating system.  No.

 From: Devin Prater <d.prater@xxxxxx
 To: "dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx" <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx
 Date sent: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:03:03 -0500

 It is accessible indeed.  Try it, at least.  Use a computer if
you can, or if you only have a braille note, scream at Humanware.

 On Aug 31, 2014, at 14:58, David Bartling
<dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 That's not very helpful in my case, considering the files my
teafers
 are going to be sending me probably aren't going to be very
large so
 its easier if I just have them email them to me.  But, a lot of
my
 teachers use google drive, while I don't think its accessible,
can
 anyone say different?

 On 8/31/14, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Hello,
Can you remember when I forwarded the thing? And all I could say
was lol?
 Well, here's the reason for it.  You cannot log into dropbox.
Nor you can
 upload to it.  You can create an account with it, however.  I
have 2, both
made by braillenote, and now using them with braille sense. Oh,
and, if
 there's an exact link such as:
www.dropboxusercctent135983:ch.zip?dl1, it
 will download that.  But nothing more.  And the link above is
just made up..
 Sorry.  Although, if you want, I could upload something, send
the link out,
 and you could try it.  Just let me know, if you do.