[BNU] Re: braillenote Digest V6 #332

  • From: Marianne Hewitt Robbins <MarianneRobbins2011@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:14:07 -0800

Hello braille note users

I apologize if this has already been discussed previously on the list. I have
not kept up with messages to this list as I don't have time to do so
consistently.
I have an apex bt machine.  It crashed today when i attempted to do an upgrade
to from 9.3. to 9.3.1 The unit was plugged in and battery was at 85 % when it
crashed It won't turn on or respond in any way. I did soft reset, then when it
restarted and asked if i wanted to install, i said yes. It started into pahse 1
of 5, then crashed.i have upgraded my machine before with no issues and have
also helped others to do so.
I will call HW in the morning and probably will send it in for diagnosis and
repair. I hate that because it feels like my brain is on a UPS truck.  But
wondered what other's experience has been and whether anyone else has
experienced this?

Marianne Hewitt Robbins
MarianneRobbins2011@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Love is an Action Word."