[BNU] Re: battery question

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 14:24:32 -0800

The Apex stops charging when its battery is full so if you use it on ac power after the charge is done it will run from ac instead of battery and save your battery for when you have no ac. I use this all the time and it works good. Also the braillenote uses a bit of power even when it is off to keep the clock and stuff on time so if I am not going to use the braillenote for a few days I leave it on ac power. If I charge the braillenote all the way and then do not use it for a few days and leave it unplugged and then come back to use it, the battery is down to about 80 percent. However, if I don't use the braillenote for that same amount of time, but I leave it plugged in, when I go to use it again the battery is at 100 percent.