[BNU] Re: basic questions

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:49:11 -0400

Enter-s toggles this, but only while in the radio application. So, you plug in
the headphones, start the radio, hit enter-s, and then you can do whatever you
want while audio plays through the speakers on the bn itself. Closing the radio
(answering no when asked if you want to leave it on) turns off the speakers and
pipes audio to the headphones.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx