[BNU] another trick like last weeks

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 19:29:38 +0000

hello all,

I think you have enough of my foundations however here is another one. IPhone users you can ignore because I don't suggest you to use this. How to rename your bn so that it has maximum 31 characters including spaces and all that? First find your devname.sys if you have one. If not, create one called devname.sys. If you found your original one in dictionaries delete the name that is already there. If you just created your file type whatever you want in to it. As I said before type anything like space, at sign, and they can be 31 characters long. After that exit the file. You should get "document was modified. Save as a keyword document"? Just press s. After that just press a soft reset. When the apex resets just check your new name in connectivity options. If the name is correct you now know how to rename. If not try again. If you need more info please let me know and I help. Thanks and I'll be back on next Saturday.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view