[BNU] Re: another gmail question

  • From: Kristen Steele <kskristen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:56:56 -0600

Crystal--

Try this link from your Apex:
https://mail.google.com/mail/h/yc73k6a2vv0y/?zy=h&f=1

It will bring you to the basic HTML (most accessible) version of Gmail
webmail. You can find your account settings from there. I would
bookmark this on your BN as it is useful for changing password and
other settings that you can no longer access with mobile Gmail, which
is where the Apex routes to now.
--
Kristen

On 1/26/15, Crystal French <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, I understand that I need to enable pop3 in order to use the gmail
> account on my Apex.
>
> I need to get to the settings on my PC.
>
> When I go to the account page, however, I can not find a way to click on
> settings.
>
> The closest thing I can find is that it says to click on the gear in the
> upper right hand corner of the page.
>
> I’m using Jaws 16, and I can not hear anything that makes this apparent.
>
> Also, it said something about using the standard view, not basic HTML.
>
> If anyone has a clue as how to access this dratted, benighted, mess, please
> share.
>
> I’m about ready to opt for smoke signals rather than email.
>
> Crystal

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view