[BNU] Re: aillenote As A Display With The Ipad

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: laurenalexis96@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 21:48:14 -0500

This is iOS7. For some reason, those three commands stopped working in iOS7,
but hopefully they will return in the upcoming iOS7.1 release. For now, use the
rotor, specifically the edit item, to accomplish these tasks.

To select, turn the rotor to whatever increment you want (characters, words,
lines) with space-2-3 and space-5-6. Use space-2-5-6 to select the next
character, word, or line, and space-2-3-5 to deselect. Rotor to edit, then
flick up or down (space-3 or space-6) until you find the option you want, and
double tap (space-3-6).

--
Have a great day,
Alex