[BNU] Re: Setting modem using my Apex

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:39:42 -0800

Maybe. Also. I also know you don't have an ethernet cord so that could also be your problem.

Please go check out my website: http://blindnesseraserblog.wordpress.com which has lots of different info on a number of topics for blind and visually impaired people and which I have recently redone. Also please check out my low traffic mailing list: //freelists.org/list/erasingblindness where we can talk about anything related to blindness. Thank you.

Just have, the page cannot be display.  Can't it be that it works
with certain brands, but not with others?

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>,
brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:13:37 +0000

Hello,
The IP that I typed in, was the one that the device showed me.
E.g.  192.168.1.xx.  That worked with both my home, and mobile
wifi boxes.  However, that didn't work with the apex.  What IP
should I
try, then?
From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To:
louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx,braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,justforlistmessag
es531@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 07:11:49 +0000

Hello,
just something.  Me, and someone had a play with this off list.
We
typed in the IP addresses of our home wifis, and I have typed in
my mobile wifi's address.  Just said invalid URL.  And I know its
not the IP, as u2 got it right away.  Also, the only way I found
to get to the settings, is when the wifi can't find 3g.
Sometimes, it will then bring it up, but not always.

From: louisprem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx
To: Braillenote Free List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 06:38:48 +0800
Subject: [BNU] Setting modem using my Apex

Hi listers,
I am Louis having an Apex.  I am having the mobile modem.  This
modem was set by one using his laptop to remove  wepkeys or set
the wepkey etc.  Now I wish to do this using my Apex.  Setting
the wepkey or remove if it does not combine with my Apex.
Anyone
who has any knowledge about this, can you please give me the
steps? Thank you.
Kind Regards,
J.  louis Prem
Blind Therapist
Reference
www.energyflow7.blogspot.com
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on
fighting the old but on building the new.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with
the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators,
please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with
the subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators,
please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view