[BNU] Re: Sending BRF Files and Word Wrap

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kskristen@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:59:36 -0800

Yes. I have the same problem, but for me, lines are removed not only for the other person reading it, but for me in the original file as well. I have tried different file formats and have had this same problem with every format I tried. It's as if the new line markers are not being saved properly. They are being turned into spaces and saved that way instead.

Please go check out my website: http://blindnesseraserblog.wordpress.com which has lots of different info on a number of topics for blind and visually impaired people and which I have recently redone. Also please check out my low traffic mailing list: //freelists.org/list/erasingblindness where we can talk about anything related to blindness. Thank you.