[BNU] Re: Retrieving Email

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 01:24:16 +1100

Hi, any messages you leave on the server needs to be left on the BN or they
will be downloaded again no matter who your provider is. If you want to be
Abel to delete messages off the server when you delete them from your BN so
they are totally gone then set the BN to delete off the server if in the
trash. This way you need to leave any messages in the trash folder until you
receive your mail again and at this stage they will be deleted off the
server totally then you can delete them from the trash folder and you won't
get them again.

However if you want to delete them from the BN but not from the server then
each time you receive mail you will get them back until you delete them off
the server. What I do is you can make up a number of folders in keymail to
put messages so I move the messages to other folders so the inbox is empty
for next time but the messages stay on the BN so they shouldn't be
downloaded again.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any more help.
From Shaz.
BN QT Apex and PK user.