[BNU] Re: Reposting: Mail Account

  • From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:16:31 -0700

Hi,
Actually, mail.com is a little outdated, and is not accessible with
the apex. It was during ks 922, but that's long gone. Hope this helps!
JJ

On 11/13/13, Marissa <pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What do you mean by settings?

Ms. Johnnie Jean Duran
8th Grade Student
O'Connell Middle School - An IB World School
Member Of The National Federation Of The Blind Of Colorado, The
Colorado Association Of Blind Students, and the North Metro Chapter of
the NFB.
Facebook: facebook.com/johnniejean.duran
Instagram: jj_duran13
Skype: jj.duran13
Kik: jjd_13

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view