[BNU] Re: Renameing an extension

  • From: Aine Kelly-Costello <ainekc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:39:55 +1300

I'm guessing that works for UEB. Just tried and it's not working for me though probably because I use what the BrailleNote calls the US braille code. For a dot in grade 2, I use dot 4 and then 4-6.

From: David Bartling <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:35:00 -0500
Subject: [BNU] Renameing an extension

Hi everyone
I was told by Alex Hall I believe that in order to edit not html
file on the braillenote apex, you would have to create it as a
text document and that you would have to convert back and forth
(text being the editing extension and html being the browser
extension). Wel, when I tried renameing my extension to html for
some reason it didn't ask for the rename extension sure? thing
like it does.  I put a periodhtm first and then tried html and
they both didn't work because when I hit i space for information
about the file, it still said text document.  It also included
the extension in the name itself or at least that's what it
sounded like to me.  Please help.
P.S.  If there is a dependent variable on which version of
keysoft I have then its 9 1. I downgraded cause I was tired of 9
2 2 messing up.  Besides, you can get the blind mice movie vault
with 9 2 1.  Anyway thanks and lets the words of wisdom flow!!!
David Bartling
Sent from apex braillenote

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view