[BNU] Re: Question about braille terminal connections with JAWS

  • From: Helga Schreiber <helga.schreiber26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "debbiey1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <debbiey1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 02:34:08 -0500

Hi Debbie. this is Helga! How are you? I think USV is good connection in order
to connec your BrailleNote  to your computer! I know that since I used to have
my BrailleNote connected with  JAWS, but for some reason I am not  able to to
get it connected right now  since I change to the JAWS versin 14. I had JAWS 13
when I was able to have the connection! If you know , how to connect the
BrailleNote to the computer, can you teach and help me how to do it? I will
really appreciate it a lot! Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks so much and God
bless! :)

P.S. I actually have skype! Do you have skype? Just wondeirng! Thanks again!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone