[BNU] Re: PEX Iphone question

  • From: Andres Romero <andres4799@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "assistdirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <assistdirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:50:33 -0700

Double tap vrland  hold and you will hear a bubble like sound then let go and a
little menu will appear. Then click on select all and next click on copy. It's
now in the clipboard.  To to messages then double tap and hold. That little
menu will

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 25, 2013, at 3:50 PM, "frank M. Hernandez"
<assistdirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi List,
>

> I'm using a Iphone with my Apex.
> I would like to send the same text message to 10 people.
> I know that I could send a group text, however, I would rather not.
> Is there a way for me to send the same text with out having to tipe the
> message 10 time?
>
> If I was sending an e-mail to 10 people, I could cut and paist my text very
> easily and quickly.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> With Kind Regards,
> Frank M.  Hernandez.
>

> ***************
> Visit our website at www.artsforallinc.org to learn more about us.  Find and
> like us on Facebook
>
> -------------------------------
> BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products
> from Humanware.
> Website: www.braillenoteusers.info
>
> IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that
> your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in
> your email client.
>
> If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
> line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> You can also visit our list page at:
> www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
> From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
> list archives.
>
> If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
> email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view