[BNU] Mod Note: new filters in place

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 21:55:15 -0500

Hello list,
The mods have just put several new filters in place. We do not anticipate any
problems, but if you suddenly get messages bouncing and you don't know why,
please let us know. These filters are meant to block unwanted content, and they
use regular expressions. Anyone familiar with so-called "reexps" will know what
i mean when I say that our new filters may catch more than we intend them to.
Thanks for your patience. If we have no problems over the next few days, we
will add a few more in. Needless to say, this is NOT an invitation to try to
test these new security measures, and anyone who tries to do so will still be
castigated.

--
Have a great day,
Alex