[BNU] Re: Just venting a little

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx, cwmuffin3@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:38:27 +0100

Hello. What mine does is it switch itself off after 15 minutes but not back on. I have to reset to make it work. I had 90% and after the reset it was ok. I lost some work but least it survived.

From: Camille <cwmuffin3@xxxxxxxxx
To: List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 23:28:12 -0800
Subject: [BNU] Just venting a little

I love my b n! I really do! But since this new update, it's been
doowing wild things! When I'm using keychat and decide to go to
the internet by pressing i with space and enter, it freezes and I
have to do a reset!! Has anyone else had this issue?
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view